Saturday, August 18, 2007

A story about a mother

The net is an amazing place! After updating the tags I was just testing whether this journal can be found if I search for my name. I came across an entry that I had made in 2000 on some user group. I read that entry and it was about a story from bible. I had forgotten that story but I liked it so much when I read it again that I cant help posting it here.

"The day Moses' mother died, he went to the mountains to pray as usual. Butbefore he could begin..he heard the voice of the Gods themselves which said "Be verycareful now about what you say or do.Because now that your mother is no more...there is noone who would pray for you, who would ask for my forgiveness for the blunders and sinsthat you have committed and there is no one now who would ask for my blessings for you"!!

Now you know that what I had said in the Word of Caution in my very first post rings so true! I hadnt imagined that my next post will be same as made about 7 years back! :-)

No comments: