Saturday, August 18, 2007

something I wish I had when I was in school..... (31st May)

And here's something I wish I had when I was in school.....

http://www.siliconvalley.com/deantakahashi/ci_6018503

A smart pen.....it can tie up what your professor is saying with your handwritten notes and you can even upload the notes on your laptop. What a blessing!

I remember my days in the B School when I used to struggle through after-lunch lectures - fighting off drowsiness, figuring out what the prof is saying and taking notes at the same time! But I could only do one thing at a time. So I would either doze off with my eyes open or make notes of 2-3 sentences as the professor raced off. My notes would invariably end up with a lot of doodling.

I am painfully reminded of the class on M&A. The prof taught well but I missed out on a lot because it was a post-lunch session always :-( I wish I had this Smart Pen then...........

No comments: