Saturday, August 18, 2007

I am hopelessly addicted…… (6th June)

to Discovery Travel and Living channel. It has shows on 2 of my favorite things – travel and food! I have been a fan of their “Globe Trekker” program and I love “Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown”.

As far as food goes, I watch almost everything that they “dish out” – Floyd’s India, Oliver’s Twist, Anthony Bourdain, Planet Food. I guess the only show that I don’t like watching is Hell’s Kitchen. I feel sorry for all the participants who are trying their best and I cannot tolerate the chef yelling at them :-(

Another of my favorite cooking show is Kylie Kwong: Simply Magic. Kylie makes cooking seem so simple. And everything is “Gorgeous” and “beautiful” for her – even a freshly cut piece of spring onion! She almost makes you get off the couch, venture into kitchen and whip out something delicious…..just “almost” :-)

No comments: