Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beginning of a beginning or Beginning of an end?

As Agatha Christie's Miss Marple says "I express myself so badly" :-) What I mean by the subject line is now that I have created this journal the question is will I keep writing in it or will this be the one and only entry?

For those unfortunate souls who are destined to stumble across this world of mine.........a word of caution - I dont have any specific agenda for these journal pages. One day it could be a tasty recipe that I have come across, next day it could be a funny sign that I see on road, the next day could be about a program that I saw on Discovery/Nat Geo/History.............so you see.....this is going to be a very un-organized journal.

But if you are one of those who can tolerate it or who think they can tolerate it, you are welcome! :-))

1 comment:

Swapnagandha Hawaldar said...

Trying out the comment feature