Friday, August 5, 2011

Tough Recipe!

I was looking for a recipe the other day. Rather a difficult task given that I have about 7-8 notebooks filled with recipes culled from years of watching television cookery shows. :-( I dream that one day I will be able to turn these into a collection neatly organized as per not only the categories (breakfast, lunch, dinner etc) but also ingredients, cuisine and time needed for preparation. I dream that I will be able to have that collection on my laptop and place it in one corner of the kitchen so I can summon up the necessary recipe with a click of a mouse. And I dream that sometime in my life I will get time to try out all these recipes - at least once.

So far it has been tough luck. I jot down a recipe in the hopes of making it over the weekend but never actually get down to doing it. More recipes pile on and the cycle repeats itself :-(

Alright! Enough griping! Here's the site that features in Google Chrome's ad - http://archanaskitchen.com/

No comments: