Thursday, August 4, 2011

David Rocco's Dolce Vita

When I saw the listing for "David Rocco's Dolce Vita" in the TV guide, my first impression was that this must be some program on fashion. Then one day I chanced upon it while flipping through the channels and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was about, what else, food. :-)

I confess that given a choice I won't head out to any restaurant serving Italian food. Noodles and pasta are just not my cup of tea. But it's fun to watch David cook up a sumptuous array of dishes within minutes. And you get to see a bit of Italy - even if it's just some simple neighborhood with cobbled streets and cars parked on both sides of the road :-)

La Dolce Vita Indeed!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey... I must admit that I had almost the same impression with the TV's name, but just until I've saw the commercial. Now, I can say that I'm a big fan of him, because he does some great recipes and very tasty.
I've also found his book here http://dinersdish.blogspot.ca/2012/07/meet-and-greet-with-celebrity-chef.html#comment-form and I thinking to buy it, to do some dishes by my own. :D I'm sure that it won't be disappointing.