Monday, August 1, 2011

हाल-ए-दिल - from "Murder 2"

There's this new song that I have become addicted to - हाल-ए-दिल from the movie "Murder 2". Trust me, I keep flipping through FM channels these days in the hopes of listening to it one more time. When I heard it for the first time, I didn't know which movie it is from, nor did I care. After listening to it a couple of more times,however, I started liking it. So finally last week, I googled to find the movie it is from.

Hmm....I like the music but absolutely love the lyrics, especially the following ones.....

काश यू होता
हर शाम साथ तू होता
चुपचाप दिल न ये रोता
हर शाम साथ तू होता

तेरे संग जो पल बिताता
वक्तसे मै वो मांग लाता
याद करके मुस्कुराता

Of course, I cannot think of Imraan Hashmi mouthing these words. I would have much preferred John Abraham singing this one. But then John has always been my favorite :-)

In case you haven't listened to this haunting melody yet, do give it a try. I think you will like it.

No comments: