Wednesday, August 3, 2011

जिंदगी न मिलेगी दोबारा

"Jindagi na milegi dobara?" when I read this line in the SMS I thought that my friend must have sent it to me by mistake. It's been years since I have watched any Hindi movie in a theatre and almost all of my friends know that. So I SMSed back a series of question-marks.

My friend asked me if I had seen the movie yet and highly recommended that I do so if I ever missed my college days. Oh, sure, I miss my college days. Who doesn't? But not so much that I will make myself sit through 2.5+ hours of a Hindi movie for that. Agreed, everyone has been raving about this movie. so there must be something good about it. But I cannot simply make myself go and sit through it. Guess I have simply lost the drive.

I have, however, added its name to the ever-growing list of Hindi movies that I might one day have enough enthusiasm (and time!) to watch. The top 3 entries in the list till then were "Chillar Party", "Stanley Ka Dabba" and "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na".

No comments: