Friday, December 11, 2015

Rogue Lawyer - John Grisham

John Grisham has redeemed himself in my eyes. And how! After the disappointment called 'The Last Juror' I had lost interest in Grisham books. But the plot, or should I say plots, in this offering looked interesting enough for me to give the author benefit of doubt. Innocent until proven guilty, right?

And I am glad I picked up the book. The cases - from that of an addict teen framed for the murder of two little girls, to a botched invasion of an elderly couple's home by the bumbling SWAT team and the kidnapping of the the daughter of the assistant chief of police - make this book a total unputdownable. So pick it up only if you can devote sufficient time to read it. Believe me, it will be pure agony if you cannot get back to it on a daily basis :-)

I hope we see more of Mr. Sebastian Rudd :-)

No comments: