Sunday, December 6, 2015

Elementary, Season 4

I went 'here we go again' when the Season Finale of Season 3 ended with Sherlock staring morosely straight ahead, high on drugs. I almost didn't want to watch Season 4. And the opening shot of the first episode seemed to confirm my worst fears what with 2 dead prostitutes on a blood-soaked bed with Sherlock sitting next to them. Mercifully, it was only a replay of probably the Jack-The-Reaper murders.

I wasn't glad that Sherlock and Watson won't be able to work with NYPD anymore. Going by the way the FBI agents have been portrayed across countless shows so far (and this one is no exception!), their stint with the agency wouldn't have been anything to write home about. So I almost jumped with joy when the duo decided to take up Sherlock's father on his offer and get back to working with NYPD.

Here's to the team and a lot of interesting cases :-)

No comments: