Friday, December 11, 2015

All through last week the drivers of the cabs that I took to reach office drove as if they had a death wish. I am sure I must have thought of all the Gods that Hinduism boasts of.

So I propose that RTO take a leaf out of SEBI's book and color code these cabs on the basis of the risk that the passenger will be exposed to while riding in it.

Red - You better keep wide awake (with your eyes glued to the road) unless you want to make a claim on your Personal Accident Policy

Amber - You can risk a glance at your mobile from time to time and can keep your hands off the edge of the seat

Green - You can catch up on that long-overdue sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and with all body parts intact

I just wonder if we will see any Green cabs around ;-)

No comments: