Monday, August 8, 2011

I don't much care for coffee as such unless it is the traditional south Indian one. But I walked in Costa Coffee as the rest of my family wanted to have a sip. As we were about to leave one of the attendants politely handed over a feedback form. The task was delegated to me though I had not had a single sip.

There were the usual questions about the quality of service, staff, beverages and food. But one question did amuse me. It asked me who I had come with. The options were

1. On my own. 2 With friends 3. With colleagues 4. Others

As I checked the 4th option and wrote "Family" in the space provided to enlighten whosoever was in charge of making sense out of these feedback forms, I wondered if it wasn't a norm to come to these cafes with your family.

No comments: