Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hounded (Elementary, Season 4)

Whoa! This one was a major disappointment. 'The Hound Of The Baskervilles' is one of my all-time favorite novels. So I watched this modern take on the it with great interest. Of course, as in the original story, there couldn't have been anything supernatural about the hound that chases the Baskerville family member to death. But a robotic animal controlled remotely? And that Baskerville guy couldn't figure it out - given that he had dealt with the company manufacturing it before? Sounds pretty far-fetched to me.

But I like this changed Sherlock. True, he is far from being the life of the party but at least he is helping his neighbors (and an odd colleague or two) out. Plus, he has a girlfriend. So I am finally free of the paranoia that I will have to watch Watson and Sherlock share a romantic moment. A massive load off my chest :-)

No comments: