Friday, November 4, 2011

Almost every FM channel that I tuned into yesterday had one RJ or other asking listeners about their suggestions on what to do if you find yourself in the shoes of Keenan and Reuben. I wondered what suggestions people could offer. Such criminal behavior can be tackled only if other bystanders are willing to pitch in - which more often than not they aren't. It's sad but it's the fact.

And who can guarantee other people's behavior when most of us cannot predict what our behavior will be if faced with a similar situation? I mean, I might very well say that people should have come to the help of these 2 boys but can I honestly stay that I would have stepped in as well? If I cannot guarantee that, then what right do I have to blame those who didn't?

It sometimes seems like such a hopeless situation. :-(

No comments: