Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ROAR FOR OUR TIGERS

Many of us will say "Tiger" if we are asked which is our favorite animal. And yet we are not doing enough to save this majestic beast from being extinct. Don't believe me? Check out http://saveourtigers.com/which says that there are only 1411 left - only 1411!

Please don't say "What can I do?". Speak up. If you have a blog, write about it the way I am doing. If you have friends who have blogs, please ask them to write about this issue. SMS to all your friends about this. Talk about this on Facebook and Orkut. Tweet about it. Write to the editor of your favorite newspaper.

And if you are still not convinced, try watching the ad of that cute little scared cub waiting for a mother who is never going to come back. I don't know about you but I don't have the stomach for watching it again. :-(

I want that tiger cub to survive and fill our forests with a mighty roar once again. Do you?

No comments: