Monday, March 2, 2009

Saw two wonderful movies last week. One was 'Just Like Heaven" - a light romantic comedy or comic romance, whatever you might want to call it. The story in a nutshell? Well, David moves in a spacious apartment with a view to kill for - only to discover that a young girl keeps materializing there claiming the place as her own. Almost convinced that he is hallucinating, David suddenly realizes that she is a spirit - who unfortunately doesn't remember a thing about her life. I won't say a word beyond this - but trust me, this movie is definitely worth spending your time on!

The other movie was Air Buddies. I missed the beginning but that didn't stop me from enjoying this cool movie with a brood of five pups searching for their parents. I am glad someone let these dogs out! This one, too, comes highly recommended! :-)

No comments: