Sunday, May 20, 2018

Supernatural, S13, E20

Wait.....what is a Norse god again? And who the hell is Loki? When I first heard the name I thought of the Avengers. But looks like this one is just a namesake. The deals and counter-deals in this episode were convoluted enough to give the corporate world a run for their money. On top of all this, we are expected to keep track of complicated names like Fenrir and Sleipnir. I mean, seriously, who names their kids like this?

Well, I am glad their whole family is dead and hope they stay dead for the rest of the seasons of this series. Going by the precedent set by the main characters, the chances of that happening are only slightly lower than that of a snowflake in hell.

I ain't sure how much of a help Gabriel is gonna be to the Winchesters' holy mission but as they say, the more the merrier!

No comments: