Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Supernatural – There’s no place like home

To be very frank, I ignored the TV screen for first few minutes of the show. I am living in mortal fear of Crowley’s mother hastening Dean’s descent into the darkness before Sam and Castiel get a chance to find a way to prevent it.

Then I saw a man being beaten up and realized that this episode might instead be about a case. I was surprised, however, when Charlie, who I vaguely remember walking through a door into the Land of The Oz (in God knows which season!), turned out to be the culprit. Of course, being a seasoned (!) follower of the series now, it didn’t long to figure out that this must be her dark side.

Relieved that Crowley’s mom was unlikely to be this episode’s focal point (BTW, I find her way too creepy to be a mom!), I happily dropped whatever I was doing and watched the rest of the episode. Nothing exciting there but at the risk of sounding repetitive, I would say that it was a mighty relief to not have to worry about what The Witch would be upto next. I hope to God that Crowley is only pretending to be clueless.

No comments: