Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Krispy Kreme

Doughnuts! Doughnuts! Doughnuts!  I used to be a die-hard fan of Dunkin' Donuts. But after sampling a few creations from Krispy Kreme (they have an outlet in Bandra), I know they rock!

Since I have decided not to think about calories till the morning of 1st January, there was no guilt whatsoever as I eyed the box full of goodies. The first one was, of course, Glazed Cinnamon. I swear I had planned on eating just the half of it but I just couldn't control myself and gobbled up the whole. A melt-in-your-mouth sugary magical piece ofconfectionery - words simply cannot describe it.

Almonds are supposed to be good for your health, right? Okay, the 'Almond All Over' lives upto its name and more. A ring of almond flakes sits like a crown on top of this delectable doughnut and brings a slice of heaven right onto your plate.

Though I love chocolates , as a rule, I stay away from anything that has chocolate sauce in it. So there was no way I was going to eat even a morsel of the Chocolate Dream Cake. But I was told, in no uncertain terms, that in doing so I am missing out on something that is simply out of this world. So I decided to take the risk (what the hell! It's almost year end!) and the first bite told me  that it had paid off. Hats off to the person who coined its name! If this is what chocolate dreams are made up of, I never wanna wake up :-)

No comments: