Monday, August 4, 2014

It is becoming more and more difficult these days to get any reading done during my morning cab ride to the office. It invariably starts to rain the moment I step out of the house. It is almost impossible to ignore the little raindrops as they make their way across the cab windows and make a pattering sound on the roof. It is an effort not to look at the overcast sky. The whole atmosphere has such a fresh romantic ring to it that I yearn to slip on the earphones and listen to songs from the Golden Era. But then I think of the Mint lying unopened in the backpack. If I don't read it in the morning, I won't be able to read it at all. I open the newspaper but can barely read because my eyes keep darting outside.

How I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day :-)

No comments: