Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I cannot help it, I really can't. Every time I see Sushama Swaraj, I remember her dancing merrily away in this party or conclave or whatever that these political parties have once in a while. Oh, I am not saying she should not dance. What I am utterly unable to fathom is why that should be a Breaking News?

If the intention was to demonstrate that these politicians don't give a damn about the plight of the common man, I am not sure it was needed. We all know that, don't we?

Why can't the Media, for one week at least, try giving more footage to what ordinary Indians are doing to improve their and others' lot in life? Try it once and see how the populace reacts to it. Sure the politicians will feel rejected and will be up to their dirt-digging tricks again. Just plain ignore them. They are not important. What is important is this country and her people. Do it for them and see how the country responds!

No comments: