Thursday, February 17, 2011

I find myself getting more and more addicted to the "Food Food Channel" these days. My favorite programs are Chaai Nashta (hosted by Chef Rakesh Sethi), Sanjeev Kapoor's Kitchen, Southern Spice and Firang Tadaka. :-)

"Travel India" hosted by Harsha Bhogale (Travel & Living Channel) is a good one too. A few days back Harsha was in Rajasthan. You should have seen him sitting in the desert in the night, eating simple daal and roti cooked by the person manning his camel. I really, really envied him. These are the moments that life should be filled with and yet, almost all of us seem to be having so few of them :-( At one point Harsha commented that he knows almost next-to-nothing about the camelman's life though the camelman is his (and yours and mine as well!) fellow countryman. How true it is!

I just hope that I get to visit the width and breadth of this country before I die!

No comments: