Monday, February 14, 2011

Good Luck Team India!

I am very afraid for Team India. The country always expects them to win and this time the burden of expectations is heavier because everyone wants Sachin to bring home the cup. On top of it, rather than letting their play speak for itself, Dhoni and company has gone ahead and declared that they too want to win this cup for Sachin. The mood is euphoric after our win against the Aussies in yesterday's warm-up match.

I must confess that I too will be the happiest person on earth if India wins the Cup but I will not be sad if the team fails, provided they play to the best of their ability and try their level-best to win. Because it's the journey that counts, not the destination.

I wish Team India all the luck. I will be praying for you guys!

No comments: