Saturday, June 12, 2010

I usually don't send any SMSs that promise to tell me about my professional or love life or future. But this SMS promised to tell me about the car that I am supposed to like. So just for the fun of it, I sent it. Here are some details from what I got back:

You will seek out futuristic and fully-equipped cars.

Wrong! I am not at all for the James Bond style gadgets. These days most of the cars come equipped with standard stuff like AC, power windows and CD player. Keyless entry has become a must too. And sun roof will be a nice touch :-) But that's about it. For heaven's sake, a car is for taking you from point A to point B and not for living in it. But that's just what poor me thinks.

You like black and white cars.

Hmm...I like black but white is a definite no-no. The other cool colors for me are gray and red.

You will either choose an old/used car based on your wallet, or you want the most stylish, technologically developed one.

Wrong! I think I will always go for a new one that suits my wallet and taste. I don't care much for style and technology.

If anybody is a passenger in your car, s/he will have to move things to find the seat

Wrong again! I hate people who treat their cars as their house-on-wheels, piling it with all sorts of junk. I agree that it is not possible to keep it as squeaky clean as it was the day you drove it out of the dealer's but there is no harm in trying ;-)

My dream car though is a black Mercedes! I am almost drooling at the thought :-)

No comments: