Sunday, June 6, 2010

I met a very close friend after 2 years this week. She is working abroad and though we decided to meet up on her last 2 visits to India, something or other led to the cancellation of plans. But this time we both were determined. It was so good to catch up after so long. We did exchange few emails and SMSs over these 2 years but nothing beats good old face-to-face chat. It felt as if we picked up right from where we had left off when we had last met. There was so much to talk about, so much to share, so much to laugh over....

We parted with promises to write to each other every week. My next mission is to meet up with another close friend who I have not seen since past one and a half year though she stays in the same city.

After all, I count friends as one of the most important blessings in my life. Thank God for good friends! :-)

No comments: