Thursday, November 23, 2017

Supernatural, S13, E03

Missouri Mosley. Now I wonder who she is. Wiki to the rescue. Looks like a character from Season 1. No wonder I don't remember her. Hell, I don't even remember which season I started watching this series from. It wasn't definitely from Season 1 onwards though.

Be that as it may. I heaved a mighty sigh of relief because - Hurray, it's a case folks! For the next hour or so - no angels, no demons, no Prince of Hell, no Lucifer and no fight to save Mother Earth in general and mankind in particular. Can we have more of the same for next 5-6 episodes please? :-)

And then I grinned, and grinned and kept grinning. Looks like my favorite angel will be back afterall. The missing third of the series' eye-candy. But I thought you cannot bring back dead angels. Jack rocks baby!

No comments: