Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Supernatural- The Devil In The Details

I remember a scene from one of the James Bond flicks - the villain asks one of his minions, a software engineer (named Gupta!) if the system is ready. Gupta says that it is. The villain then asks him if any changes will be needed to which Gupta (very naively!) replies in the negative, and dies regretting it. I guess Rowena wasn't a big fan of 007. If she were, she would never have told Lucifer that she was the only one capable of opening The Cage. I predicted he will break her neck,a moment before he actually did. But I am rather skeptical that the witch can be killed so easily.

I am glad that Sam said No to Lucifer and mad (as hell!) that Castiel didn't. I guess I heaved a sigh of relief a moment too soon when Lucifer disappeared in a whiff of smoke. Of course, I should have suspected that there must be some twist in this tale because they wouldn't have dragged Lucifer from the depths of hell if he were not meant to play a major role in the story. I just wasn't ready to see him possessing my favorite angel.

As if this were not enough, the Darkness is alive and kicking and eating up people's souls. With her and Lucifer both running amok, I am tempted to say God Help Us All - except that God has gone MIA.

Guess the Winchesters are in for the roughest ride of their lives :-( Good Luck, guys!

No comments: