Sunday, October 11, 2015

Waffle House, R-City Mall

I didn't want to go for ice-cream or for any Indian sweets for that matter. That left only one destination - The Waffle House (in the foot court). Though I have eaten waffles before, I haven't sampled them in a stick format. Their menu is very interesting so it was hard to make a choice. Finally, we chose Banoffee Pie and Nutella Love.

Banoffee Pie

Banoffee Pie and Nutella Love
 It was fun to watch the guys at the counter make waffles and then add other ingredients to them. When our waffles were ready I couldn't wait to taste.

First about the Banoffee Pie - the banana and caramel sauce was yummy but I wish they had put more of it on the waffle. The waffle needs to be soaked in it through and through. I don't much care for dry waffle :-( The Nutella Love had fared much better in that area.

I am not too crazy about the stick form however. It is messy and not very convenient to eat. Next time I am going to order from their sundae menu.

No comments: