Thursday, October 15, 2015

Supernatural - Out of the Darkness, Into the Fire (Season 11, Episode 1)

I almost missed this episode because till a day before AXN wasn't showing Supernatural in the TV Guide. At 5 minutes to 10 my phone chimed the reminder and I switched the channel in time to see the show begin.

Okay, I made a face when Crowley's spirit (do Kings of Hell have one?) left his body and entered a woman's. Cannot picture anyone else but Mark Sheppard as Crowley. Thank God (!) he returned before the episode ended though I am still wondering why he needed to switch bodies for a while. Two things kept me on the edge of the seat. One, I worried that the baby was going to die a horrible death - till the very end of the episode that is. And two, I worried that Sam was going to turn into one of the rabid zombies. Of course now that I know that the zombies have an expiry date I am sure the Winchesters will find a cure soon. I doubt we are going to lose Sam that easily.

But I don't like Castiel in his new avatar with bloodshot eyes. Why does he have to suffer in every season? :-(

No comments: