Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Supernatural - The Book Of The Damned

No, No, No, No, No, No. Someone please tell me Sam didn't give that book to Rowena. I know, it's wishful thinking. Crowley is so right in calling him 'Moose'. He is missing the forest for the trees. When I saw him offering that book to someone for translation, I hoped against hope that it would be Crowley. I would even have lived with it if he had given it to Metatron. But I knew it in my heart with a sinking feeling that when the camera focused on the person sitting in front of him, I would see Rowena's scheming, disgusting face. :-( I should probably stop being so hard on Sam. After all, he and Dean are under the impression that Rowena was after their lives because she thought Crowley was giving them way too much of a leeway, considering that they are capable of destroying him with one swipe of the Blade. They have no clue about the Coven and her quest for the library of the Men Of Letters.

Looking for the proverbial silver lining, Castiel got his Grace back, or whatsoever is left of it at least. Is he a 100% angel now or somewhere halfway through? Too bad the crafty Metatron got away with the Demon tablet. I could not understand one thing though - if Metatron has become mortal, how in the hell was he able to weaken Castiel in the library by smearing some word in his blood?

Since I read Castiel's interview last week, I have been living in mortal fear of what's in store for us in the Season finale. He has hinted that it's not going to be the case of 'and they lived happily together thereafter'. I just hope I see Dean, Sam, Castiel and Charlie unharmed by the end of it. But Humanity as a whole, is probably going to be at the receiving end of it - if they succeed in taking the Mark off of Dean.

No comments: