Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Supernatural, Season 10 - The Executioner's Song

A big mistake! Nope, I am not talking about Dean’s killing of Cain. To be fair, I don’t have any opinion about that because I am unaware of the fine points of the Biblical tale of Cain and Abel. I am saying that Dean has made a big mistake by not giving the blade back to Crowley. At least he should not have told Crowley that he wasn’t on Cain’s list. Sure, their partnership was one of convenience but some sort of trust was slowly creeping in as well. Now that stands totaly destroyed. I just hope we have seen the last of Rowena and she wouldn’t be around to further poison his mind about the Winchesters.

Now, till the season ends at least, I will live with the fear that Dean is going to end up killing Castiel and Sam :(

No comments: