Monday, February 9, 2015

Elementary – The One That Got Away

Hmmm.....I think this is one mystery right up Sherlock Holmes’ Alley – why was Kitty bumped off the show? Sure, Watson has been laid off her corporate job and if she doesn’t decide to start her own practice she would be back by Sherlock’s side but then it wasn’t as if the two gals didn’t get along. In fact, Kitty added a nice twist to the original plot of the doctor and the detective investigating exactly whodunit! I think if her departure was necessary she could have been retained till the end of the season. :( I am not sure what was that ‘I Love You’ bit in the end till I snuck a peek at the plot of the next episode on Wiki – Joan is dissatisfied with her relationship with Andrew. Oh no, I hope and pray that we don’t get to see a romantic relationship between Sherlock and Watson because that would be like – GROSS. I will never be able to read a Holmes story again. Forget about Arthur Conan Doyle, the mere thought of it makes me turn in my non-existent grave. :(

No comments: