Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Supernatural – The Hunter Games

This episode was aired after such a long gap that I am afraid I have forgotten most of this season’s storyline. But then there isn’t much to remember, is there? Right from the first episode I have this sinking feeling that the latest season isn’t going to match up to a few earlier seasons. At the risk of sounding repetitive, I would say that it ‘still’ feels as if the writers are looking for the story’s central idea. It probably would have been better to keep Dean on the darker side for more episodes.

To my intense annoyance, Metatron is back. I hate his knowing smile, I hate his plotting and moreover, I hate that Dean, Sam and Castiel are somewhat at his mercy. Though I am worried about Dean becoming demon again I am relieved that Castiel is finally free of his insistence on setting things right for Claire.

And I hope and pray that Crawley is not as thick as he appears to be when it comes to his mommy dearest. Would hate to see Rowena spoil the game for the Winchesters – though I am sure that’s exactly what’s going to happen. :-(

No comments: