Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The moment I started researching for the Critical Illness Insurance choices, I knew I was going to regret it. It felt like watching a 'Final Destination' movie or an episode of 'House, M.D.'. I had no idea there were so many diseases and so many ways to die. Take a look:

Blindness, Paralysis, Stroke, Alzheimer, Loss of speech, Deafness, Coma, Paraplegia, Heart attack, Cancer, End stage kidney failure, End stage renal failure, End stage lung failure, End stage liver failure, Organ Transplant, Bone marrow Transplant, Bypass, Brain tumor, Heart valve surgery, Motor neurone disease, Multiple sclerosis, Pulmonary arterial hypertension, Aorta graft surgery, Parkinson's, Major burns, Aplastic anaemia, Bacterial meningitis, Fulminant viral hepatitis, Muscular dystrophy

Grey's Anatomy and House (whatever episodes I could watch before I could stand him no more!) have made sure I have heard of and know about some of these. But I have no idea about some of them and hope never to find out. :-(

No comments: