Sunday, June 30, 2013

Theta Healing and Angel Therapy

Recently, I was traveling in bus without any reading material - except for the ticket just handed out by the conductor - whatsoever. Since staring at co-passengers is not considered polite, I turned my gaze to the world outside.

The traffic was pretty heavy and so at one point my bus stopped exactly in front of a doctor's clinic. If what was written on the board outside was to be believed, he was a practitioner of Homeopathy. I was, however, surprised to read Tarot Reading mentioned in the same line. What has Homeopathy got to do with Tarot Reading reading, I wonder.

There were 2 more services advertized - Theta Healing & Angel Therapy. I had never heard of either one before so I made a mental note of checking them out later. A search on the net pointed to following 2 sites among others:

Theta Healing

Angel Therapy

I am yet to read through both the sites.

No comments: