Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Amul brand has always been one of my favorite ones. And not just because they make yummy ice-creams J I know some of the locations where they put up their famous hoardings – with a funny (and sometimes sad!) take on the latest happenings in the country as well as the world. Whenever I pass those areas, I make it a point to look out the bus, car or cab to catch a glimpse of them. And so far, they have never disappointed me.

Same goes for the latest ad featuring their butter. It successfully brings out the fact that in this country whenever someone says butter, he/she means Amul most of the times. The mouthwatering dishes they show make you want to sit down with a hot paratha or crispy dosa with a dollop of the famous golden butter on top. The ad is sure yummy to the last bite!

Wish I could say the same for their Macho ad. L

I also like the Tata Sky ad – the one about the escaping prisoners – though it leaves me with a nagging doubt – is Tata Sky meant for helping hardworking Indians like the officer-in-charge or is he hard-working because of Tata Sky?

No comments: