Monday, May 3, 2010

These days I have been finding it increasingly harder to figure out what the ad is all about before it ends. A case in point is the Spice mobile ad. I had to watch it thrice before I could figure out why the husband asks his angry wife to brain him with their digicam and still I am not sure I have understood the ad properly.

The next one that brings my blood close to boiling point is the Maazaa one in which the husband is so fond of mangoes that he practically stays on it. I mean, c'mon guys, banality does have its limit, doesn't it?

The lesser said about the new Zatak ad, the better! :-(

But I like the Reliance wireless ad in which they give up the newborn pups for adoption. Max Bupa health insurance ad is also nicely done. Of course, such good ads are becoming an exception rather than a rule these days :-(

2 comments:

Arpan said...

Hi,
we are glad that you liked the Max Bupa TVC, you can also watch it on youtube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWfVyfsi8Hw

If you want to know more about Max Bupa, visit www.maxbupa.com

Thanks for appreciating the TVC :) !

Swapnagandha Hawaldar said...

You are welcome Arpan!