Monday, December 3, 2012

Tata Log

“At the IIMs and Harvard Business School, we have ‘case-studies’ of companies, but many of them are written in a clinical and intellectual style, accompanied by lots of annexes and data. This makes them quite heavy, dry and sterile."

When I read these lines at the beginning of the article that talked about Harish Bhatt's book 'Tata Log', I felt immensely relieved. Finally! There is someone who shares my opinion about this supposedly important part of an MBA curriculum. I was never able to wrap my head around the numbers. :-)
Jokes apart, I believe that this book would be an interesting read because this will give an excellent insight into what makes companies and their employees tick and how big projects and products are launched because someone somewhere dreamed about them.

No comments: