Monday, May 28, 2012

Getting lost in a dream - the Belgian Waffle Kind


The Food Plaza in front of Croma (High Street Phoenix) has been closed for renovation for such a long time that lately I had begun suspecting if they have closed it off permanently. But the other day huge ice cream parlors run by Haagen Dazs and Ice Cream Works greeted me as I walked in there. Whosoever has managed to walk past without giving in to such temptations should be lauded for possessing superhuman mind control. Such control, however, is not my claim to fame. So, I walked in to a paradise, yet again!

Everything on the menu sounded too good to pass. But I had to start somewhere so I ordered Belgian Waffle Dream. I won't go into the details but I guess if dreams are made of such yummy stuff, I never want to wake up again :-)

I had a chance to try neighboring Ice Cream Works' Peach Nutella last week, mostly because I wanted to try a healthier desert and I liked the sound of 'Frozen Yogurt'. Sadly, the same yogurt left a sour taste – literally and figuratively – in my mouth. Maybe I should have tried the one with Honey cornflakes and honey sauce. Maybe next time, if I dare to walk in again.

No comments: