Thursday, May 12, 2011

Source Code (! SPOILER ALERT !)

What do you mean by "Source Code"? Any developer worth his or her salt will tell you that it is text written in some kind of programming language to build any software. Therefore it sounds rather weird to call the software program itself as "Source Code". Imagine one developer saying to another "Let's review the source code for Source Code". I know,I know, it's difficult to imagine developers talking about "code review". But you get my point, don't you? And though I think Jake Gyllenhall looked rather cute as Dastan in Prince of Persia (about the only movie in which he has managed to do so, in my humble opinion!), I had difficulty picturing him as the Army Helicopter pilot type.

That said, I liked the movie. But what will remain forever etched in my memory are the happy faces of people of different religions and races on that Chicago-bound commuter train as they laugh at the stand-up comedian's jokes. Can someone please make sure all the terrorists in the world watch this movie? :-(

No comments: