Monday, May 16, 2011

I guess it was a case of premature celebration. I had almost made it to the isle where magazines are stacked - congratulating myself for once more making it out of Landmark without buying a single book. But fate had something else in store for me. I caught sight of a magazine which had this printed in big bold letters - 'Does God Exist?'. I must confess I would have turned back if I had not noticed that the magazine was BBC Knowledge. When I picked it up, I noticed that there were more articles on Egyptian's Book of The Dead as well as the extinct species of the bird Dodo. This was too much to resist and so I bought the book.

I have so far managed to read that article titled 'Does God Exist?'. Frankly, I am disappointed. I know, it wouldn't have contained any concrete proof because if anyone had found anything like that, there would surely have been a breaking news by now. But somehow, the discussion seemed rather incomplete. I loved the articles on Book of The Dead and Dodo though.

So, all in all, I am in two minds as far as subscribing to this magazine goes. Maybe I will try another issue before making up my mind about it.

No comments: