Friday, May 20, 2011

Dear God! Not Again! First they told us that the world's merry-go-round is coming to a full stop, come 21 December, 2012. Now the deadline has been shifted to - May 21, 2011. Yep, that's tomorrow. Couldn't they have done this number-crunching earlier? I mean what are the world's supercomputers for? I could have at least made a trip to Ladakh. I guess I will have to die without ever tasting the Baked Alaska at Gaylord's :-)

Oh, look at it this way - if the world really comes to an end tomorrow, we will all be in it together.- you, I, our families, friends, neighbors and of course, ISI, all the terrorists from Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah etc etc. :-) Finally, time to get an answer to questions such as "Is there life after death?" and "Is there God?". That reminds me, I must locate my copy of the The Book Of The Dead! :-)

And if the world stays intact come Sunday, well, then we can hope that it stays intact come 22nd December, 2012 :-)

Well, just in case I don't see you again, here's wishing you all "A Happy Afterlife"! :-)

No comments: