Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anthony Bourdain – No Reservations

The next one has to be Anthony Bourdain – No Reservations. I really envy this guy. He roams all around the globe, eats all kinds of food and still manages to remain as thin as a reed. Could it be the result of his non-stop smoking? For someone like me who is a die-hard anti-smoking advocate it was disturbing at first to see him light up at the drop of a hat. But my love for food overcame my anti-smoking stance.

Despite being a chef Anthony Bourdain hardly ever cooks on this show but he visits different places and doesn’t shy away from eating things - like sheep’s eye and bull’s testicles - which would drive some of us up the wall. Really, No Reservations!

So everytime I watch his show I am 50% jealous at his metabolic rate and 50% hungry at the veritable feast that’s on menu all over the globe. :-)

No comments: