Thursday, July 24, 2008

Everyone is going gaga over the new movie “Jaane tu ya jaane na”. One of my friends asked me if I have seen it yet. I said I haven’t and don’t have any plans to see it either. “Don’t you like to see good movies?” he asked me. I resisted the temptation to tell him that teenage romance movies don’t interest me. He would have shot back “first sign you are getting old!” Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut. (In case of George Bush, you can safely change “Sometimes” to “Always”:-))

I seriously believe that Aamir Khan looked cuter than his nephew in his boy-next-door avatar in his debut movie QSQT about 20 years back. I know I will be beaten black and blue if any of the college going junta (from planet Venus) chances upon this blog entry. :-) So I would tag on the politically correct statement that this is an opinion of poor humble me!

But I love the song “Kabhi kabhi Aditi”. Maybe I am not that old, huh? :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think you should watch this movie gal! I saw it here and to be honest, i did find it a bit childish (there i admit, i am getting old too!) but then its still a breezy movie not at all taxing on the brain!
and yes- it has its moments , when that aditi chick says pata nahi chala college ke panch saal kab khatam hue .. to which Jay's mom says phone pe beta phone pe !! i did identify with that one at aleast! :-)