Monday, October 8, 2007

Ria lost the battle

Ria lost the battle on Monday - against leukemia. Who was Ria? Check out http://giveindia.org/give/pledgepage/donateforria

I am sad and angry at the same time. I continue to go through my daily chores but she is in my mind. And the nagging persistent question - why do such young children have to pass away while there are thousands in this world who are living when they don't want to? If at all God calls me one day this is the first question I am going to ask Him....

About the giveindia site. It lets you donate to charity of your choice. It tells you exactly where your money went and also gives you proof for that. Do check it out.....

1 comment:

Blog Master said...

That is very sad, indeed. At least when an old person dies, they have had a long life.
DAN
Grave maintenance and Care - Ireland!