Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Supernatural S13, E09

Question. Am I the only one or does anyone else here think that the writers seem to have lost the plot entirely by bringing dinosaurs into it? Really. The scene in which people climb out of the giant footprint wondering where they are is as old as, if not older than, the prehistoric creatures. Wonder what's coming next. Aliens, maybe?

Another question. Why do the angels need Jack to swell their ranks? If they look upon humans as frail beings, isn't it rather beneath them to seek help from someone who is half-human? I wonder why no one makes an attempt to contact Amara. I have a feeling that she is gonna make an appearance in this season - sooner or later.

And now we are told that something terrible is coming. I don't know how bad it is going to be for Sheriff Mills or the Winchesters. But I am sure it will be pretty bad for the viewers, if the recent twists and turns in the storyline are anything to go by.

No comments: