Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Supernatural Season 12, E12

Nearly died of a cardiac arrest! Why do the writers love putting Castiel in harm's way? It was extremely painful, not to mention heartbreaking, to watch him wincing in pain. :-(

I have a sinking feeling that Mary Winchester is going to be the cause of death for Castiel or Sam or Dean. The lady seems to have left her logic and common sense behind when she was brought back from the dead. Seriously, Amara should have brought back John Winchester along with Mary. The guy could have kept her in check. I just couldn't believe that she didn't give up what she had stolen from Ramiel even when her own children's lives were in danger. Pathetic! I feel sorry for Sam for trusting mommie dearest so much. Dean is right in viewing all her actions with distrust.

I must confess that I was very glad when Crowley made an appearance though I didn't quite understand what the whole Princes of Hell thing means. It's equally unclear why Crowley offered the crown of Hell to Ramiel. But I am sure Castiel owes Crowley one for saving his life. The decision to break the Lance wouldn't have been easy for the king of Hell to make.

The Winchesters, and even Castiel (though he can be forgiven because he was wounded at the time), seem to have missed the clue that Ramiel inadvertently gave away regarding Lucifer's child. I hope they don't pay a heavy price for the same.

As far as the shifty-eyed Brit, Arthur Ketch, goes, I think Mary is going to regret her decision to team up with him. But if anyone is going to die as a result of this mistake of epic proportions, I hope it is only her.

No comments: