Thursday, November 12, 2015

Can't believe I have been missing in action since past 3 weeks. But a high fever and strong antibiotics can do that to you. I was convinced that I was going to perish and at that point it did seem like a good idea :-) The weakness lingered for days even after the fever was gone and the feeling of not wanting to do anything was absolutely horrid. I didn't even want to read. Imagine that! I wouldn't wish this even on my worst enemies (on second thoughts, I do, at least on some of them :-))

Thankfully, all that is in past. But I think doctors would do well to find some fast cure for common cold and cough. I cried at the thought of the antibiotics killing all good bacteria in my stomach along with the villains. Really!

Enough of the gory details and back to work......

No comments: