Thursday, November 12, 2015

And these are my contributions to 2015 Diwali so far:

This was done on Monday evening after coming back from office. I selected a random design from the book and used the color scheme shown in there. Really did it as a chore. :-( But it was difficult to put more energy into it.


 Tuesday evening design. The side patterns look decidedly tacky, I know. But they were added as an afterthought (without much of a thought!). Just couldn't stand all that empty space in the margins. :-)


 This is probably the best of the 3. The edges are a bit rough but the pattern is big. I didn't use the ready-made paper for making the dots but created my own, hence the big space between the dots and bigger size of the pattern.


There must be some trick to achieving a smoother pattern and I need to find it.

No comments: