Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Haagen-Dazs – Crepe Blitz

My perennial problem at Haagen-Dazs is that when I open their menu, I feel like ordering everything that is on offer. :) So it was with great difficulty that I chose to have ‘Crepe Blitz’ when we ended up there over the weekend.

This dessert consists of 4 separate crepes, each filled with a different ice-cream flavors. You have the option of changing any or all of these four flavors but the default ones – Strawberry, Cookies & Cream, Praline & Cream and Caramel Biscuit – sounded so yummy that I didn’t want to change a single one of them.

The dessert was so delicious that I had to muster up every ounce of my self-control to keep myself from ordering it again. :)

So this one is seriously recommended for those with a serious sweet tooth.

No comments: